Know more about Energy-Efficient FRP Heat Exchanger Fans
Some of the heat exchanger types are below, and we have a fan for all of them :
- Shell and tube heat exchanger.
- Plate heat exchanger.
- Regenerative heat exchanger.
- Adiabatic wheel heat exchanger.
- Plate fin heat exchanger.
- Fluid heat exchangers.
- Waste heat recovery units.
- Dynamic scraped surface heat exchanger.
- Phase-change heat exchangers.
- Direct contact heat exchangers.
- Spiral heat exchangers.
For decades, MayaFan has been a leading heat exchanger fan manufacturer for the fulfilment of the varying need of this industry. Maya heat exchanger fan takes advantage of this experience by bringing it down to energy consumption.
And Provide a special low noise fan series which brings down noise as low as 10 dba less compare to conventional heat exchanger fans.
You get the unsurpassed integrity, performance, and reliability you’d expect… at a price that may surprise you.
FAN DIAMETER IN FOOT
Up to 40% power saving
AIR FLOW UP TO (CMS)
STATIC PRESSURE IN MM OF WG
NUMBER OF BLADES UP TO
MAYA FRP HEAT EXCHANGER FAN STRENGHT
AT Maya Fans we always remain creative to deal with the challenges in the field of tailor-made heat exchanger fans, so far we have developed fan for up to 1200 mm chord width for low RPM and low sound fan.
We are pioneering to introduce the most efficient aerodynamic hub it is our registered drawing, we have also introduced many more features in design as well as in manufacturing.
AT Maya Fan We never force-fit our standard existing fans, but remain responsive to input design data and develop new products as and when it required.
Standard features of Maya heat exchanger fan:
The heat exchanger fans are conventionally manufactured with impellers made of aluminum or mild steel. The grey area today is the difficulty in manufacturing the most efficient aerofoil & dimensional and surface finish stability of the metallic impellers due to its less corrosion resistance. This leads to high power consumption and high noise levels with lesser efficiency. The introduction of fiberglass composite material and ease of processing helped in designe fans to adopt more efficient profiles with the optimum distribution of fan blade chord and twist, which are difficult to generate with a metallic material. Owing to this fact hollow bladed FRP fans are being rapidly adopted for various applications including heat exchanger fans.
In heat exchanger fans, we not only accept the challenge of power-saving against metallic fans (around 20 to 35%) but we are also pleased to take the challenge of providing power saving against other heat exchanger FRP fan manufacturers (around 10 to 15%).
EXCELLENT SURFACE FINISH
We offer Excellent surface finish compared to the entire metallic heat exchanger fan range available in industries.
Maya Heat exchanger fan offers Excellent corrosion resistance with consistent performance even after a long time of operation.
Once the final fan design concluded, it is handed over to the production team for the preparation of tooling. To final launch this product.
Heat exchanger Fans Key Feature
Airfoil FRP fan impeller.
Reduction In Operating Costs.
Up to 40% power saving against conventional fans.
Long Life of fan.
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Stock available for breakdown emergency.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
Hollow blade construction Reduce fan weight and increase life of mechanical components.
Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Why choose Maya Heat Exchanger fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide maximum efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Optimum design for the duty point No overdesign of the fan.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the part made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material which meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of your most demanding heavy industrial applications while still delivering an outstanding value.
- Lightweight impeller, therefore, increases in the life of all the mechanical components.
- Heat Exchanger Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel as an optional upgrade which comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya Heat Exchanger Fans are manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities, attesting to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made fan available.
- The minimum stock of the fan spare is maintained.
- Low manufacturing leads to time because of zero outsourcing.
- The expert team available for fan installation.
Quiet by Design
- the composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Nose are directly proportional to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves minimum tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine and to maintain its performance despite critical variation in weather Maya heat exchanger fans are designed for a broad range of operation our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure fan performance throughout the year in all type of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP heat exchanger fans are made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fans for low operating tip speed which increases overall system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body and does not get separated due to erosion.
PRESTIGIOUS HEAT EXCHANGER FANS CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
We receive imported heat exchanger with fan, now where to buy these fans locally?
All the heat exchanger manufacturer buy the fan from Fan Company (exemption maybe there) so even if you approach the OEM fan is going to come from a different manufacturer, so it is better for you to search for heat exchanger fan not with the name of the manufacturer of the equipment.
We manufacturer all kinds of FRP heat exchanger fans which can offer 15 – 35% power saving over your existing fan Click Here to contact us.
What does heat exchanger do?
As the name suggests it exchanges heat from one medium to another most of the time it diffuses process heat in the environment.
What is the factor impact Heat exchanger effectiveness?
During planning and design many factors can affect the heat exchanger performance but once it is installed and working only atmospheric conditions and its fan can impact heat exchanger effectiveness.
Heat exchanger fan selection and its impact?
Fan is a critical part of the exchanger and it should be considered with seriousness, in large heat exchanger mostly the fan should be of FRP blade but a small heat exchanger with a fan may have a PVC fan it is not the best fan but still perform good and remain economical.
Heat exchanger working principal?
The fluid caring heat from the source is sprayed on the higher surface area such as –
- Heat exchanger tubes.
- Heat exchanger plates.
- Heat exchanger coil.
- Heat exchanger fins.
- Cooling tower fills splash bars, etc.
And the high volume of air is thrown against this large surface to carry the heat from it, and heated fluid is cooled to the desired level.
Major mistake observe with heat exchanger fans!
- Some of OEM having their own design or having outsourced design so they try to fit it an all the solutions.
- The same fan is altered for a range of diameter.
- The economy of the fan is prioritized over efficiency.
- cheaper PVC moulded fan is used.
- the proper air inlet is not provided.
- fan with less twist is prefered due to transport cost reduction.