Air Cooled Condenser Fans/ACC Fans
ACC condense steam in the finned tube by the airflow of air-cooled condenser fans. At Maya, we offer energy-efficient FRP air-cooled condenser fan which is up to 40% power saving.
For decades, Maya Fan has been a leading manufacturer of fans for the varying need of this industry. We also provide a special low noise fan series, which brings down noise as low as 10 dB less compared to conventional air-cooled condenser fans.
You get the unsurpassed integrity, performance, and reliability at a price that may surprise you.
FAN DIAMETER IN FOOT
Up to 40% power saving
AIR FLOW UP TO (CMS)
STATIC PRESSURE IN MM OF WG
NUMBER OF BLADES UP TO
MAYA AIR COOLED CONDENSER FAN STRENGHT
AT Maya Fans we always remain creative to deal with the challenges in the field of tailor-made ACC fans, so far we have developed fan for up to 1200 mm chord width for low RPM and low sound fan.
We are pioneering to introduce the most efficient aerodynamic hub it is our registered drawing, we have also introduced many more features in design as well as in manufacturing.
AT Maya Fan We never force-fit our standard existing fans, but remain responsive to input design data and develop new products as and when it required.
AIR COOLED CONDENSER FAN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Every OEM use a different design of condenser and having requirement of a customized fan so we do not Force customer to compromise with the standard available product and remain open for new development, this customized fans development process steps are as below-
FAN DATA COLLECTION
It is must-have accurate data (Fan duty point) for fan development so we do collect data on the field with our technical expertise and high-tech equipment.
We analyze collected data and conclude for a specific design point as well as keep a range of operations in mind while developing a new fan.
It is must validate each of the design outcomes to decide for the best solution, and we have full modeling and testing facilities in the house.
Once the final fan design concluded, it is handed over to the production team for the preparation of tooling. To final launch this product.
Air Cooled Condenser Fans Key Feature
High Efficient FRP fan impeller.
Low Operating Costs.
Up to 40% power saving against conventional fans.
Long Life fan Construction.
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Fast emergency response.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
Hollow blade construction Reduce fan weight and increase life of mechanical components.
Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Why choose Maya ACC fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide maximum efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Optimum design for the duty point No oversizing of the fan.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the part made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material which meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of your most demanding heavy industrial applications while still delivering an outstanding value.
- Lightweight impeller, therefore, increases in the life of all the mechanical components.
- Air Cooler Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel as an optional upgrade which comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya ACC Fans are manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities, attesting to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made fan available.
- The minimum stock of the fan spare is maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team available for fan installation.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Nose are directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves minimum tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine and to maintain its performance despite critical variation in weather Maya condenser fans are designed for a broad range of operations our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure fan performance throughout the year in all type of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP condenser fans are made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fans for low operating tip speed which increases overall system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body and does not get separated due to erosion.
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CONDENSER FANS CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
What is an air-cooled condenser?
It is an Air-cooled Heat Exchangers which is a heat rejecting device that is used to cool the hot process fluid and dissipating the heat in the environment.
In this heat is sprayed over a large area for which fin is used and then heavy airflow is passed on to this surface to take the heat out. this equipment is also known with the following names:
- Air Fin Coolers
- Fin fan Cooler
- Coil Cooler
- Air Cooler
- Dry Cooling Tower
- Fin heat exchanger
What is the ACC fan?
It is a short form of air-cooled condenser fans.
What is the material of acc fan in power plants?
Mostly the material of acc fan in the power plant is fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) some small fans are made of plastic different grade even some of the OEM is still using old metallic blades.
Why acc Fan Company is different than acc manufacturer?
The fan is a critical part of the equipment and it needs different expertise and experience therefore most of the OEM prefer to buy it from an expert acc fan company.
How much power in FRP Fin fan cooler fan can be saved?
We are sure about saving at least 20% power over any existing fin fan cooler fans and are many of the cases we have achieved even 35% power saving.