Air Cooled Condenser Fans/ACC Fans
ACC condenses steam in the finned tube by the airflow of air-cooled condenser fans. At Maya, we offer an energy-efficient FRP air-cooled condenser fan which is up to 40% power saving.
For decades, Maya Fan has been a leading manufacturer of fans for the varying need of this industry. We also provide a special low noise fan series, which brings down noise as low as 10 dB less compared to conventional air-cooled condenser fans.
You get the unsurpassed integrity, performance, and reliability at a price that may surprise you.
FAN DIAMETER IN FOOT
Up to 40% power saving
AIR FLOW UP TO (CMS)
STATIC PRESSURE IN MM OF WG
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
NUMBER OF BLADES UP TO
MAYA AIR COOLED CONDENSER FAN STRENGHT
AT Maya Fans we always remain creative to deal with the challenges in the field of tailor-made ACC fans. So far we have developed fans for up to 1200 mm chord width for low RPM and low sound fans.
We are a pioneer to introduce the most efficient aerodynamic hub. It is our registered drawing, we also introduce many more features in design as well as in manufacturing.
AT Maya Fan We never force-fit our standard existing fans. But remain responsive to input design data and develop new products as and when required.
AIR-COOLED CONDENSER FAN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Every OEM uses a different design of condenser. So they require a customized fan. And we do not Force customers to compromise with the standard available product. But remain open to new development. and the following are the step for customized ACC fan developments-
FAN DATA COLLECTION
It is a must to have accurate data (Fan duty point) for fan development. So we do collect data in the field with our technical expertise and high-tech equipment.
We analyze collected data and conclude for a specific design point. As well as keep a range of operations in mind while developing a new fan.
It is a must to confirm each of the design outcomes. It helps to decide on the best solution, and we have full modeling and testing facilities in the house.
Once the final fan design concluded, it was handed over to the production team. They prepare the tool for production.
Air Cooled Condenser Fans Key Feature
High Efficient FRP fan impeller.
Low Operating Costs.
Up to 40% power saving against conventional fans.
Long Life fan Construction.
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Fast emergency response.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
Hollow blade construction Reduce fan weight and increase life of mechanical components.
Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Why choose Maya ACC fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- Optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide high efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material. Reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Best design for the duty point No oversizing of the fan.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the parts are made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material. It meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of heavy industrial applications. While still delivering an outstanding value.
- A lightweight impeller, thus, increases the life of all the mechanical components.
- Air Cooler Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel. It is an optional upgrade that comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya ACC Fans are manufactured in ISO-2015-certified facilities. It attests to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made fan available.
- The minimum stock of the fan spare is maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team is available for fan installation.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Noise is directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing of full quality control thus achieves the least tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine. To maintain its performance, despite critical variation in weather our fans are designed for a broad range of operations. Our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure. Thus fan performs throughout the year in all type of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP condenser fans are made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fan for low operating tip speed, it increases system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body. And it does not get separated due to erosion.
Maya FRP condenser fan construction
Here is the list of Maya condenser fan component with a there brief detailing
Maya condenser fan blade made of latest airfoil similar to an airplane wing. We do select the most advanced airfoil possible for the fan to provide maximum efficiency. Due to this, we achieved superior performance. Our blade is robust in construction and designed for 7-10 times of operating load. We also provide superior wear resistance material to maintain surface stability for a long period of time. This prevents efficiency deterioration over a period of time.
This FRP condenser fan blade is having some very charismatic properties. It is very much possible to produce any complicated shape with ease. Thus providing an economical solution.
some of its special features are listed below –
- High strength at low weight.
- Good impact, fatigue, and Tensile Strength (Ultimate)
- Excellent environmental resistance.
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Superior surface finish.
- Better life of the entire condenser fan system due to low assembly weight.
- Low moment of inertia help for the selection of optimum motor and reduce over-design due to higher starting torque thus motor operate under a better range of efficiency.
Fan Hub / Boss
Hub used in condenser fans is heavy in construction. In this, we are using a heavy thickness mild steel plate, cast iron or Aluminum clamp, and stainless steel hardware. It provides long life, as we coat all mild-steel parts with heavy thickness of zinc. Note – Optionally we also customize hub/Boss on demand of the customer, like caste hub boss, Spider Type Fabricated hub, etc.
- Heavy-duty MS fabricated.
- Hub is dynamically balanced as per ISO 1940 grade 6.3 or 2.5 if required.
- The individual part of the hub is moment balanced.
- All the MS parts are hot-dip galvanized Option for different grades of ss plate is also available.
- Nut bolts used are of coated HT or stainless steel series.
- For sea weather applications Solvent Free, Self-levelling Coatings are available.
In most of our condenser fans, we preferred to have a taper locking arrangement. It is a proven part of the easy assembly in the field. These taper lockings are made of Cast iron or stainless steel.
is made of E-glass anti-static fiber, having UV protection, it is available in the segment for ease of transportation.
- This hub maintains laminar airflow at the center of the fan and avoids eddies generation.
- It has a high surface finish for smooth airflow.
- Anti-static properties to avoid the static charge.
- Seals the fan circuit and avoids air recirculation.
- With the use of an aerodynamic hub, The designer gets the freedom to reduce the mechanical hub dimension.
Unlock All Feature Of Maya Fan With Our Special Feature Presentation
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CONDENSER FANS CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
What is an air-cooled condenser?
It is an Air-cooled Heat Exchangers. It is a heat rejecting device that used to cool the hot process fluid and dissipate heat in the environment.
In this heating equipment sprayed over a large area by the use of fins. And then airflow passed to this surface to take the heat out. this equipment is also known with the following names:
- Air Fin Coolers
- Fin fan Cooler
- Coil Cooler
- Air Cooler
- Dry Cooling Tower
- Fin heat exchanger
What is the ACC fan?
It is a short form of air-cooled condenser fans.
What is the material of acc fan in power plants?
Mostly the material of ACC fan in the power plant is fibre reinforced plastic (FRP). Some small fans use different plastic grade, even some of the OEM is still using old metallic blades.
Why acc Fan Company is different than acc manufacturer?
The fan is a critical part of the equipment. It needs different expertise, Thus most of the OEM prefer to buy it from an expert acc fan company.
How much power in FRP Fin fan cooler fan can be saved?
We are sure about saving at least 20% power saving over any existing fin fan cooler fans. And in many cases, we have achieved even 35% power saving.