High efficient cooling tower
The Cooling tower is a type of heat exchanger it transfers process waste heat to the atmosphere. Circulating water used to reject heat by the airflow generated by the cooling tower fan.
At Maya, we manufacture a broad range of cooling towers. These are energy-efficient and achieve up to 30% operating power saving.
The cooling tower is key-equipment in the industries–
- High Performance: Cooling tower must deliver high performance in its full lifetime.
- Reliability: Entire process in the plants depend on the cooling tower. So in the case of CT failure, plant operation stops. Thus cooling tower must have the highest reliability.
- Fan Constructions: Cooling tower must have robust construction as it has to run 24 hr 365 days.
- Fan Efficiency: These cooling tower fans are high energy consumption equipment. So to save energy, it must be well optimise to reduce power consumption.
Specification of our cooling tower
Up to 30% power saving
TR Per Cell
Power saving opportunity with energy-saving FRP cooling towers
In power plant cooling tower are among the highest energy consumption equipment so even a small saving in cooling tower is an achievement.
Fan is the major part of cooling tower and we are master of it.
- Power Saving Against metallic fan is up to 40%
- Saving against conventional FRP fans is up to 25%
- And saving against our own fan installed before 2015 is up to 20%
Payback period is as low as 5-24 month
Zero cost solution
Cooling Tower Fan Key Feature
Competitive costing of cooling tower.
Maximum efficiency at low maintenance.
Low drift losses.
Minimum lifecycle cost in the industries.
Quick assembly due to fully modular tower construction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Corrosion-resistant material use in construction of cooling tower.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing cooling tower.
High efficient Hollow blade Reduce power consumption of cooling tower.
Factory assembled tower. Plug and play design of cooling tower.
Why choose Maya Cooling Towers?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient aerofoil cooling tower fan is used.
- Comparatively higher fan size to reduce power consumption .
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material. Reduces corrosion and increase life of cooling tower.
- Best design for the duty point No over-sizing of the tower.
- Cooling tower is designed for minimum water head hence reduce pump power.
Efficiency and performance
- The aerodynamic hub provided with a fan that make it more efficient by reducing recirculation.
- No metallic component, therefore no drop in performance due to corrosion.
- High airflow delivery due to zero re-circulation.
- The fan surface is mirror finish it delivers laminar flow over the blade length.
- Inlet louver are designed for minimum resistance.
- Honeycomb fills media provide best in class performance.
- Due to low velocity airflow design drift loss is further reduced.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the parts made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material. It meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of heavy industrial applications. While still delivering an outstanding value.
- A lightweight impeller, thus, increases the life of all the mechanical components.
- Cooling tower are also available with Series 300 stainless steel. It is an optional upgrade that comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya cooling towers manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities. It attests to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made cooling towers are available.
- The minimum stock of the tower spare maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team available for cooling tower installation and emergency assistance.
- Our Easy module design help in cooling tower upgrade and resizing.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Noise is directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves the least tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine. To maintain its performance, despite critical variation in weather our fans used in our cooling towers are designed for a broad range of operations. Our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure. Thus fan performs throughout the year in all types of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP cooling towers made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design cooling tower are designed for low operating tip speed of fans, it increases system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike most of OEM who buy critical component from vendor and only assembled it. We at Maya Fan having expertise of design and manufacturing of these critical component. Therefore our cooling towers are more reliable and having less down times.
Quality and construction
- airOur Cooling tower fans hollow blade construction Reduces fan weight which reduces starting torque.
- Excellent corrosion resistance with consistent performance even after a long time of operation.
- Our Cooling tower fan assembly is statically balanced as per ISO 1940 grade 6.3 or 2.5 if required.
- Small fans of up to 10 feet diameter are dynamically balanced.
- Low noise operation due to laminar air flow and less vibration.
- Updated cooling tower manufacturing Facility and no outsourcing thus better control on quality.
- The latest technologies used to improve the product and manufacturing process of cooling tower.
- The option is available for low to very low-noise cooling tower.
Unlock All Feature Of Cooling Tower Fan With Our Special Feature Presentation
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS COOLING TOWERS CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
What is a Cooling tower?
The cooling tower is an equipment used to cool a large amount of process water, by producing artificial rain or thin film of hot water to increase the surface area of the hot water and then exposed it to the air which may flow naturally or by the means of mechanical powered fan called cooling tower fan.
How does the cooling tower works?
Cooling towers work on the principle of evaporation where a high-energy molecule leaves the system and the resultant energy of the remaining molecules reduced.