High efficient cooling tower
The Cooling tower is a type of heat exchanger it transfers process waste heat to the atmosphere. Circulating water used to reject heat by the airflow generated by the cooling tower fan.
At Maya, we manufacture a broad range of cooling towers. These are energy-efficient and achieve up to 30% operating power saving.
The cooling tower is key-equipment in the industries–
- High Performance: Cooling tower must deliver high performance in its full lifetime.
- Reliability: Entire process in the plants depend on the cooling tower. So in the case of CT failure, plant operation stops. Thus cooling tower must have the highest reliability.
- Fan Constructions: Cooling tower must have robust construction as it has to run 24 hr 365 days.
- Fan Efficiency: These cooling tower fans are high energy consumption equipment. So to save energy, it must be well optimise to reduce power consumption.
Specification of our cooling tower
Up to 45% power saving
TR Per Cell
Power saving opportunity with energy-saving FRP cooling towers
In power plant cooling tower are among the highest energy consumption equipment so even a small saving in cooling tower is an achievement.
Fan is the major part of cooling tower and we are master of it.
- Power Saving Against metallic fan is up to 40%
- Saving against conventional FRP fans is up to 25%
- And saving against our own fan installed before 2015 is up to 20%
Payback period is as low as 5-24 month
Zero cost solution
Cooling Tower Fan Key Feature
Competitive costing of cooling tower.
Maximum efficiency at low maintenance.
Low drift losses.
Minimum lifecycle cost in the industries.
Quick assembly due to fully modular tower construction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Corrosion-resistant material use in construction of cooling tower.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing cooling tower.
High efficient Hollow blade Reduce power consumption of cooling tower.
Factory assembled tower. Plug and play design of cooling tower.
Why choose Maya Cooling Towers?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient aerofoil cooling tower fan is used.
- Comparatively higher fan sizes are selected to reduce power consumption.
- The maximum use of the most advanced composite material. Reduces corrosion and increases the cooling tower life.
- Best design for the duty point No unnecessary oversizing of the tower.
- The cooling tower is designed for minimum water head hence reducing pump power.
Efficiency and performance
- The aerodynamic hub provided with a fan that make it more efficient by reducing recirculation.
- No metallic component, therefore no drop in performance due to corrosion.
- High airflow delivery due to zero re-circulation.
- The fan surface is mirror finish it delivers laminar flow over the blade length.
- Inlet louver are designed for minimum resistance.
- Honeycomb fills media provide best in class performance.
- Due to low velocity airflow design drift loss is further reduced.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the parts made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material. It meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of heavy industrial applications. While still delivering an outstanding value.
- A lightweight impeller, thus, increases the life of all the mechanical components.
- Cooling tower are also available with Series 300 stainless steel. It is an optional upgrade that comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya cooling towers manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities. It attests to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made cooling towers are available.
- The minimum stock of the tower spare maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team available for cooling tower installation and emergency assistance.
- Our Easy module design help in cooling tower upgrade and resizing.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Noise is directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves the least tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine. To maintain its performance, despite critical variation in weather our fans used in our cooling towers are designed for a broad range of operations. Our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure. Thus fan performs throughout the year in all types of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP cooling towers made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design cooling tower are designed for low operating tip speed of fans, it increases system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike most of OEM who buy critical component from vendor and only assembled it. We at Maya Fan having expertise of design and manufacturing of these critical component. Therefore our cooling towers are more reliable and having less down times.
Quality and construction
- airOur Cooling tower fans hollow blade construction Reduces fan weight which reduces starting torque.
- Excellent corrosion resistance with consistent performance even after a long time of operation.
- Our Cooling tower fan assembly is statically balanced as per ISO 1940 grade 6.3 or 2.5 if required.
- Small fans of up to 10 feet diameter are dynamically balanced.
- Low noise operation due to laminar air flow and less vibration.
- Updated cooling tower manufacturing Facility and no outsourcing thus better control on quality.
- The latest technologies used to improve the product and manufacturing process of cooling tower.
- The option is available for low to very low-noise cooling tower.
We serve all 3 main categories of Mechanical draft cooling tower:
- Forced draft cooling tower fan.
- Induced draft crosses flow cooling tower fan.
- Induced draft counter flow cooling tower fan.
The cooling tower is also categorized by its construction–
- FRP Cooling towers
- Timber cooling towers
- Concrete cooling tower
- Latest introduction Pultrusion cooling tower.
Maya Fan installation is there in each type of cooling tower in the list.
We are India’s largest fan supplier to the cooling tower manufacturer (OEM).
All the major cooling tower maintenance and repair companies are our associates.
With our expertise in axial fan blade design, we develop more than 100 customized fans.
We have a proven track record for power saving in metallic cooling tower fans as well as in conventional FRP cooling tower fans.
Maya FRP cooling tower construction
Here is the list of Maya cooling tower fan component with a there brief detailing
Cooling Tower Construction
Maya cooling towers are using standard models which can assemble in such a way that can construct any configuration of the cooling tower.
Our modular cooling towers are designed in a way that can be transported in standard containers.
These are easy-to-assemble prefabricated type structures.
Following are highlights of our cooling tower –
- Our cooling tower uses high-grade fiber reinforced plastic (FRP).
- High strength at low weight.
- Excellent environmental resistance.
- The anti-static fiber is used for blade manufacturing.
- High-quality UV protection to achieve a long life of the blade.
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Superior surface finish.
- The minimum Metal component in the industry.
- All weather performance.
- Our cooling towers are made in an ISO 9001:2015 certified fanility.
Maya FRP cooling tower fan blade Advance feature
- All our cooling tower fan blades having leading-edge protection to avoid erosion.
- The option is available for stainless steel leading edge.
- Blades tested for structural stability.
- Fan blades can have FR material if required.
- Replaceable leading edge. (Where leading-edge damaged due to faulty cooling tower drift eliminator.)
- Blades use anti-static fiber to prevent static charging.
- Full proof structural design of blade that passes 4 times load test.
- Blades tested for the proof load.
- The blade is moment balance so that it can replace when required.
- Blades tested for track variation.
Every new blade design tested under an in-house wind tunnel.
- A full evaluation of fan performed before launch.
Fan Hub / Boss
Hub used in cooling tower fans is heavy in construction. In this, we are using a heavy thickness mild steel plate, cast iron or Aluminum clamp, and stainless steel hardware. It provides long life, as we coat all mild-steel parts with a heavy thickness of zinc. Note – Optionally we also customize hub/Boss on demand of the customer, like caste hub boss, Spider Type Fabricated hub, etc.
- Heavy-duty MS fabricated.
- Hub is dynamically balanced as per ISO 1940 grade 6.3 or 2.5 if required.
- The individual part of the hub is moment balanced.
- All the MS parts are hot-dip galvanized Option for different grades of ss plate is also available.
- FE – 200 cast iron block or Aluminum block.
- FE – 200 cast iron central bush.
- Hardware SS163, SS304.
- Nut bolt used is of coated HT or stainless steel series.
- For sea weather application Solvent Free, Self-levelling Coatings are available.
In most of our cooling tower fans, we preferred to have a taper locking arrangement. It is a proven part of the easy assembly in the field. These taper lockings made of Cast iron or stainless steel.
is made of E-glass anti-static fiber, having UV protection, it is available in the segment for ease of transportation.
- This hub maintains laminar airflow at the center of the fan and avoids eddies generation.
- It has a high surface finish for smooth airflow.
- Anti-static properties to avoid the static charge.
- Seals the fan circuit and avoids air recirculation.
- With the use of an aerodynamic hub, The designer gets the freedom to reduce the mechanical hub dimension.