Air Fin Cooler Fans
аrе оnе оf thе heat exchanger types commonly uѕеd іn thе process, power, аnd steel industries, whеrе a process system generates heat thаt muѕt bе removed, fоr whісh thеrе іѕ nо local uѕе. At Maya, we offer energy-efficient FRP air fin cooler fans which is up to 40% power saving.
For decades, Maya Fan has been a leading manufacturer of fans for the varying need of this industry. We also provide a special low noise fan series, which brings down noise as low as 10 dB less compared to conventional air fin cooler fans.
You get the unsurpassed integrity, performance, and reliability at a price that may surprise you.
FAN DIAMETER IN FOOT
Up to 40% power saving
AIR FLOW UP TO (CMS)
STATIC PRESSURE IN MM OF WG
NUMBER OF BLADES UP TO
MAYA AIR FIN COOLER FANS STRENGHT
AT Maya Fans we always remain creative to deal with the challenges in the field of tailor-made air fin cooler fans. So-far we have developed fan for up to 1200 mm chord width for low RPM and low sound fan.
We are a pioneer to introduce the most efficient aerodynamic hub. It is our registered drawing, we also introduce many more features in design as well as in manufacturing.
AT Maya Fan We never force-fit our standard existing fans. But remain responsive to input design data and develop new products as and when it required.
AIR FIN COOLER FAN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Every OEM uses a different design of condenser. So they require a customized fan. And we do not Force customer to compromise with the standard available product. But remain open for new development. and the following are the step for customized air fin cooler fans developments-
FAN DATA COLLECTION
It is must to have accurate data (Fan duty point) for fan development. So we do collect data on the field with our technical expertise and high-tech equipment.
We analyze collected data and conclude for a specific design point. As well as keep a range of operations in mind while developing a new fan.
It is must to confirm each of the design outcomes. It helps to decide on the best solution, and we have full modelling and testing facilities in the house.
Once the final fan design concluded, it handed over to the production team. They prepare the tool for production.
Air Fin Cooler Fans Key Feature
High Efficient FRP fan impeller.
Low Operating Costs.
Up to 40% power saving against conventional fans.
Long Life fan Construction.
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Fast emergency response.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
Hollow blade construction Reduce fan weight and increase life of mechanical components.
Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Why Choose Maya Air Fin Cooler fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- Optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide high efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material. Reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Best design for the duty point No oversizing of the fan.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the part made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material. It meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of heavy industrial applications. While still delivering an outstanding value.
- Lightweight impeller, thus, increases in the life of all the mechanical components.
- Air Cooler Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel. It is an optional upgrade which comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya air fin cooler fans manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities. It attests to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made fan available.
- The minimum stock of the fan spare maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team available for fan installation.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Noise are directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves least tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine. To maintain its performance, despite critical variation in weather our fans designed for a broad range of operations. Our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure. Thus fan performs throughout the year in all type of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP Air Fin Cooler Fans made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fan for low operating tip speed, it increases system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body. And it does not get separated due to erosion.
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS AIR FIN COOLER FAN CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
What is an air fin cooler?
It is an Air-cooled Heat Exchangers. It is a heat rejecting device that used to cool the hot process fluid and dissipate heat in the environment.
In this heating equipment sprayed over a large area by the use of fins. And then airflow passed to this surface to take the heat out. this equipment is also known with the following names:
- Air cooled condenser
- Fin fan Cooler
- Coil Cooler
- Air Cooler
- Dry Cooling Tower
- Fin heat exchanger
What is the material of air fin cooler fan in power plants?
Mostly the material of air fin cooler fans in the power plant is fibre reinforced plastic (FRP). Some small fans use different plastic grade, even some of the OEM is still using old metallic blades.
Why air fin cooler fans Company is different than air fin cooler manufacturer?
The fan is a critical part of the equipment. It needs different expertise, Thus most of the OEM prefer to buy it from an expert air fin cooler company.
How much power in FRP Fin fan cooler fan can be saved?
We are sure about saving at least 20% power saving over any existing fin fan cooler fans. And in many cases, we have achieved even 35% power saving.