High efficient FRP cooling tower fan
The Cooling tower is a type of heat exchanger it transfers process waste heat to the atmosphere. Circulating water used to reject heat by the airflow generated by the cooling tower fan.
At Maya, we manufacture a broad range of FRP cooling tower fans. These fans are energy-efficient and achieve up to 40% power saving.
The cooling tower fan is key-equipment in the tower. It must have the following properties-
- High Performance: Cooling tower fan must deliver high performance in its full lifetime.
- Reliability: Entire process in the plants depend on the cooling tower. So in the case of CT fan failure, plant operation stops. Thus cooling tower fan must have the highest reliability.
- Fan Constructions: Cooling tower fans must have robust construction as it has to run 24 hr 365 days.
- Fan Efficiency: These cooling tower fans are high energy consumption equipment. So to save energy, the fan must have the highest-efficiency.
We know the operating environment of the cooling tower fan is full of corrosion. It proves fibre-reinforced plastic “FRP” as the best material for cooling tower fans. FRP is light in weight and high in strength as well as it is having excellent resistance to corrosion. So it must be a primary focus to use FRP fan for high efficiency.
Specification of our cooling tower fan
Up to 40% power saving in CT fan
Fan Diameter range in foot
Airflow range Up To
Number Of Blades Up to
RPM range up to
Static Pressure in mm of wg
Power saving opportunity with energy-saving FRP cooling tower fans
In power plant cooling tower fans are among the highest energy consumption equipment so even a small saving in fan power is an achievement.
The fan is a cooling tower part that is easiest and cheapest to modify and having a high impact on the performance.
- Power Saving Against metallic fan is up to 40%
- Saving against conventional FRP fans is up to 25%
- And saving against our own fan installed before 2015 is up to 20%
Payback period is as low as 8-3 month
Zero cost solution
Cooling Tower Fan Key Feature
High Efficient FRP fan impeller.
Low Operating Costs.
Up to 40% power saving against conventional fans.
Long Life fan Construction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Fast emergency response.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
Hollow blade construction Reduce fan weight and increase life of mechanical components.
Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Why choose Maya Cooling Tower fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- Optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide high efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material. Reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Best design for the duty point No over-sizing of the fan.
- High ratio of the coefficient of lift to the coefficient of drag.
Efficiency and performance
- The aerodynamic hub provided with a fan.
- It functions like an airplane nose.
- High airflow delivery due to zero re-circulation.
- The fan surface is mirror finish it delivers laminar flow over the blade length.
- The option is available for high to very high-pressure fans.
- Less power consumption to deliver the same airflow.
- Low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
- High performance in all weather and environment.
- Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the parts made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material. It meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of heavy industrial applications. While still delivering an outstanding value.
- A lightweight impeller, thus, increases the life of all the mechanical components.
- Cooling tower Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel. It is an optional upgrade that comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya cooling tower Fans manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities. It attests to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made fan available.
- The minimum stock of the fan spare maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team available for fan installation.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Noise is directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves the least tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine. To maintain its performance, despite critical variation in weather our fans designed for a broad range of operations. Our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure. Thus fan performs throughout the year in all types of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP cooling tower fans made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fan for low operating tip speed, it increases system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body. And it does not get separated due to erosion.
Quality and construction
- Hollow blade construction Reduces fan weight which reduces starting torque.
- Lightweight FRP blade increased life of mechanical component i.e. cooling tower fan gearbox, driveshaft, motor, and bearings.
- Excellent corrosion resistance with consistent performance even after a long time of operation.
- Cooling tower fan assembly is statically balanced as per ISO 1940 grade 6.3 or 2.5 if required.
- Small fans of up to 10 feet diameter are dynamically balanced.
- The fan has reduced vibration due to closed-circuit operation.
- Long life of fan due to reduced vibration and fatigue.
- Low noise operation due to laminar flow and less vibration.
- Updated fan manufacturing Facility and no outsourcing thus better control on quality.
- The latest technologies used to improve the product and manufacturing process of fans.
- The option is available for low to very low-noise cooling tower fans, with a blade of up to 1.2-meter chord width.
Unlock All Feature Of Cooling Tower Fan With Our Special Feature Presentation
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS COOLING TOWER FANS CUSTOMER
Few important calculations of “Cooling Tower Fans”
Fan Law Calculation For Cooling Tower Fan
Cooling Tower Fan CTI Point Calculation :
Cooling Tower Fan Airflow Calculation :
Cooling Tower Fan Shaft Power Calculation :
Cooling Tower Fan Velocity Pressure - By wind speed Input :
Cooling Tower Fan Velocity Pressure - By Airflow Input
Cooling Tower Fans Pay Back Period Calculation: