Energy-efficient wind tunnel fans
The MAYA energy-efficient wind tunnel fan has set the standard for high efficiency and low maintenance since its introduction. Our indigenous fan engineering know-how is utilized so that our fan you select today provides the broadest range of configurations and the highest capacities available in a wind tunnel fan.
For decades, MayaFan has been a leading producer of fans for the fulfillment of the varying requirement of this industry. Maya wind tunnel fan takes advantage of this experience by bringing it down to energy consumption. And also provide a special low noise fan series which bring down noise as low as 5 to 10 dba less compare to conventional wind tunnel fans.
For performance that exceeds specifications on a tight budget, the Maya Fiberglass wind tunnel fan incorporates field-proven, industrial-quality fans. You get the unsurpassed integrity, performance, and reliability you’d expect… at a price that may surprise you.
Up to 25% power saving
STATIC PRESSURE IN MM OF WG
AIR FLOW UP TO (CMS)
NUMBER OF BLADES UP TO
WIND TUNNEL FAN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Unlike other fan application development of wind, tunnel fan is much more difficult as it is not standard equipment and have a specific requirement in each project.
FAN DATA COLLECTION
It is must to have accurate data to plan an optimum solution for the purpose.
We analyze customer input and conclude for a specific design point as well as keep range of operation in mind while developing new fan
It is must validate each of design outcome to decide for the best solution, and we have full modelling and testing facility inhouse.
Once the final fan design concluded, it is handed over to the production team for preparation of tooling. to finally launch this product.
Wind tunnel Fans Key Feature
High Efficient FRP fan impeller.
Low Operating Costs.
Long Life fan Construction.
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Why choose Maya Wind Tunnel fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide maximum efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Optimum design for the duty point No oversizing of the fan.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the part made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material which meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of your most demanding heavy industrial applications while still delivering an outstanding value.
- Lightweight impeller, therefore, increases in the life of all the mechanical components.
- Wind tunnel Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel as an optional upgrade which comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya Wind tunnel Fans are manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities, attesting to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine and to maintain its performance despite critical variation in weather Maya wind tunnel fans are designed for a broad range of operations our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure fan performance throughout the year in all type of seasons.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Nose are directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves minimum tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP wind tunnel fans are made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fans for low operating tip speed which increases overall system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body and does not get separated due to erosion.
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS FAN CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
Why to prefer FRP for wind tunnel fans ?
In FRP we get the freedom to select the best airfoil, due to this higher efficiency can be achieved in the wind tunnel fans.