HVLS Fan (High Volume Low-Speed Fan)
What is an HVLS Fan?
Simply put, an HVLS fan is one that delivers High air Volume at Low Speed. Generally, HVLS fans are larger than 7 feet (2.1 m) in diameter and are designed for industrial spaces and businesses. These large ceiling fans help circulate the air better and cool the interior space to make the work environment more tolerable, especially if multiple machines are working and throwing off heat.
The high volume portion means that the fan moves higher amounts of air than the cumulative flow of smaller models. The low speed is just what it says, meaning the fan moves at a slower speed, but in turn, using up to six times less energy than traditional ceiling fans. Our HVLS fans are crafted from premium materials by expert craftsmen, lending quality performance to your business or large space.
FAN DIAMETER IN FOOT
Up to 40% power saving
AIR FLOW UP TO (CFM)
NUMBER OF BLADES UP TO
MAYA HVLS FAN STRENGHT
AT Maya Fans we always remain creative to deal with the challenges in the field of tailor-made HVLS fans. So-far we have developed fan for up to 200 mm chord width for low RPM and low sound fan.
We are a pioneer to introduce the most efficient FRP profile. we also introduce many more features in design as well as in manufacturing.
AT Maya Fan We never force-fit our standard existing fans. But remain responsive to input design data and develop new products as and when it required.
HVLS FAN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Every User have a different requirment of HVLS. So they require a customized fan. And we do not Force customer to compromise with the standard available product. But remain open for new development. and the following are the step for customized HVLS fan developments-
FAN DATA COLLECTION
It is must to have accurate data (Fan duty point) for fan development. So we do collect data on the field with our technical expertise and high-tech equipment.
We analyze collected data and conclude for a specific design point. As well as keep a range of operations in mind while developing a new fan.
It is must to confirm each of the design outcomes. It helps to decide on the best solution, and we have full modelling and testing facilities in the house.
Once the final fan design concluded, it handed over to the production team. They prepare the tool for production.
HVLS Fans Key Feature
High Efficient FRP fan impeller.
Low Operating Costs.
Up to 40% power saving against conventional fans.
Long Life fan Construction.
Good Performance in all weather conduction.
Zero Downtime with minimum care.
Fast emergency response.
Very low payback period in case of replacement of existing fan.
Hollow blade construction Reduce fan weight and increase life of mechanical components.
Zero Cost Solution for power saving opportunity.
Why choose Maya HVLS fan?
Low Operating Costs
- Maya High efficient airfoil blade design
- Optimization of twist cord and cross-section provide high efficiency.
- The involvement of the most advanced composite material. Reduces turbulence and produces smooth linear airflow.
- Best design for the duty point No oversizing of the fan.
Long Life Construction
- Most of the part made of Heavy-duty composite and hot-dip galvanized material. It meets the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of heavy industrial applications. While still delivering an outstanding value.
- Lightweight impeller, thus, increases in the life of all the mechanical components.
- HVLS Fans are also available with Series 300 stainless steel. It is an optional upgrade which comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Maya HVLS Fans manufactured in ISO-2015 certified facilities. It attests to our commitment to comprehensive quality processes and systems.
Fast emergency response.
- Ready-made fan available.
- The minimum stock of the fan spare maintained.
- Low manufacturing time because of zero outsourcing.
- An expert team available for fan installation.
Quiet by Design
- The composite blade has a glossy surface finish that offers smooth airflow.
- low tip speed design (Nose are directly proportioned to tip speed).
- No outsourcing full quality control thus achieves least tip clearance.
- Special design available for extra low noise fan which can reduce noise up to 10 dba compares to conventional fans.
Performance for All Seasons
The fan is a constant flow machine. To maintain its performance, despite critical variation in weather our fans designed for a broad range of operations. Our fans are having a good amount of reserve margin for both airflow and static pressure. Thus fan performs throughout the year in all type of seasons.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
- Maya FRP HVLS fans made of high-quality material and robust design.
- Maya design fan for low operating tip speed, it increases system life and also reduces the chance of failure.
- Unlike the painted fan, we do provide a permanent coating of a gel coat that remains an integral part of the fan blade body. And it does not get separated due to erosion.
FEW OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS HVLS FANS CUSTOMER
Frequently Asked Question
What is HVLS?
HVLS stand for high volume low speed.
What is the material of HVLS fan?
Mostly the material of ACC fan is Aluminium. But we provide HVLS fan in fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).